Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've got the goods on Old Santa


I wonder if Mrs Claus knows what Old Santa has going on up at the North Pole. That sure isn't a flag he has hanging off his peppermint striped pole, nope it sure isn't. It's amazing that an old chunky man in a furry red and white suit could talk so many women into doing a little pole dance for Santa and his elves. I guess I am a little relieved that he has a big interest in the gals...cause lets face it, he sure likes having kids sit on his lap and normally that would be a giant warning flag.

Now the question is, what should I do with this new knowledge? Should I exploit the situation and reap the pay off on Christmas Eve, only to be on the " coal in the stocking" list forever or should I hand over the pictures and stay on Santa's "nice" list. I mean, I really don't want to break up the Claus' happy home. Where would all the Elves go to live after Mrs Claus punts Santa out on his butt for getting lap dances when he was supposed to be in the toy factory, inspecting the merchandise. You know, I have a feeling that Grandma got run over by a reindeer because she knew to much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha What a crude picture. LOL

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene said...

Maybe that is Mrs. Claus.... ;o)

Anonymous said...

How di you know that Mrs Claus isn't doing it with the elves.

Netter said...

Well, Vickie, its because they look up to her as a Mother...but the scuttlebutt around the Elf locker room is that Santa has been stopping by your house A LOT! Hmmmm.