Monday, October 16, 2006

OMG, Jean is going to kill me....lol

I can't look at this picture without snorting with laughter. If Jean knew I posted this she would kill me.....so shhhhhh, don't tell her. Katie will laugh, she will laugh with pure evil in her voice. That is why I keep her around.
Posted by Picasa

WE had to drop off some unused products that can't be put in the garabage because they are toxic to the enviorment. Twice a year the Town of Hempstead has a STOP day where you pull up, they take all your garden chemicals, unused paint supplies, misc crap off your hands and they dispose of it in the proper fashion. Well, we had the stuff in the back of the van and after sitting in line for over an hour the fumes must have been getting to us. We were getting a little silly. We had to keep the windows down so the smell wasn't over powering but as we got closer to the drop off site the odor outside the van was worse...or as Katie described it, "It smells like ass out there!" Indeed she was right.
As for the picture....It started off with Katie taking random shots of Jean and They were not very good pictures so Jean told her if she wanted bad pics she would give them to her. At some point I took the camera and got them both in prime form. This is kind of the way the Leaches look when you don't feed them what they like...lol. Its a good thing that they are not mean people....because they look quite scary sometimes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAjkls kkdw

Netter said...

I know, I know, it cracks me up too.

Anonymous said...

You are evil. If you EVER post pictures of me like that I will hunt you down and kill you. You KNOW I will. But I thought that was kind of funny...

Anonymous said...

OMG ROFL.

Netter said...

Ranie, Raine, Raine...I'm no idiot! Sheesh, you may not be able to kick my ass, but you would make me pay...and pay big time. I KNOW THAT! lol, it is a great picture though, isn't it.

AJ~ I know, I can't look at that pic and keep a straight face...lol.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL I am SO glad we live so many miles apart. JK LOL Those pics are hilarious.

Hey, that STOP program rules. Wish we had something like that around here.