Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thank you Brandy!

I was so excited when I got home today. The mail came at its normal time but there wasn't a package in it. I left for an hour and when I came back, there it was...the package from Brandy. She made me this lovely purse. I LOOOOOOOVE it. I'm going shopping this weekend to get a brown wallet so I'll match. It's just perfect, its a great size, the right colors, and I love the flower buttons she put on the side. It's perfect, just perfect. Thank you so much Brandy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo glad you got it and love it. I was a little worried. But I am like that with my stuff. I know I love what I make but sometimes... well you know. Keep the little bonuses too!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! What a wonderful bag!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!

Love the button accents!

Netter said...

I know, I just adore it. It's perfect for this fall. I've already started filling it up.