Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's a sign...

When your cousin leaves a comment like this:


Cindy said...
Where or where has our Netter gone?
Oh where oh where
could she be?
With her hair so red
and her tales so long
Oh where oh
where can she be?

Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:33:01 PM


Yeah, perhaps that means I need to start blogging again. It is strange for me to go for so long without my daily blabbing. Normally I leave several posts each day. I just have not been in the mood. I promise to try harder.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We all go through them days... Tell her to chill out and you will get back to it when you feel like it...LOL Glad to see you back myself!!!

Netter said...

Thanks....I'm still feeling iffy but I'll give blogging the old college try.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Nett, I'm there myself right now. We do miss you though.

Anonymous said...

lolol I love it. Yeah, we want Nett back!!