Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Skeeters kitty

Skeeter talked her Mom into getting a kitten. they have always wanted a white cat with blue eyes. Well, when they were looking at all the kittens, this was the one that wasn't afraid. while the others would run off and hide when a car pulled in, this little guy stufk around to play. Well, they brought her home and started to have a hard time with her. She wouldn't listen, she ignored you when you called her and it wasn't long before they realized it didn't react to loud noises unless it was combined with a vibration. They took her to the vet and found out the kitty was completely deaf. The were planning on keeping her outside but now she has become an indoor kitty. They just have to have her fixed and declawed so she doesn't destroy the house. Snowball is very good natured. Skeeter put her in the dolly swing and was pushing her back and forth for quite sometime before she got bored. I used to dress my poor male cat up in dolly clothes. He looked lovely in a bonnet. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww cute kitty! My aunt had a white cat named Tinkerbell. I always thought that was cute name. It's good to keep the kitty inside. My mother had a deaf cat that got run over. So sad!

denise said...

yeah we had a cat with one blue eye and one green. come to find out cats with one or two blue eyes that are mostly or all white are deaf in the side that has the blue eye. how weird is that. lol

Chelie said...

we used to dress up our cats in doll clothes too. They didn't like it.

Unknown said...

Awwww the kitty is adorable. I love white cats. I just couldnt find one when I was looking. Too sweet!!!

sara said...

My vet recommends that cats live inside. I had the sweetest white cat. She was such a lady. I hope Skeeter and her family enjoy snowball. She sounds like she will be a great cat. And kudos to Skeeter for adopting!

Netter said...

My Mother would tell you that all animals belong outside otherwise they would have the ability to build their own homes. She isn't an animal lover and pets in the house freaks her out. I'm sure the vets recommends cats live in the house because they are out of the elements and live a longer life tha way...and I am prone to want a kitty in the house too.