Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mom was hitting the sauce!

LOL...just kidding! That isn't booze, it's ice tea...no, not Long Island Ice Tea, its sun tea brewed in Moms back yard. I just love the picture of her licking her chomps but the one that cracks me up is the one where she looks crazy eyed. LOL, its just the combination of her glasses and the drinking glass. She will probably kill me for posting it but lets face it...I have far worse pictures I could have posted and she knows it. Cheers! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Millie said...

Wow, I knew that was a bad picture, but didn't realize how bad the prizms in my glasses messed up my eyes.. cause I know they don't look like that normally! You can get some of the wackiest pictures!!! Always at someone elses expense! Your day is coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Netter I always said you or your dad would be enough to drive your mother to drink. She couldn't handle haveing you around that long with out taking a drink.I hope yor mom brings out the good pitures now.

Netter said...

Mom~ I think it is the prism in your glasses combined with the curve of the glass. I have never noticed your eyes looking wacko before, except maybe the time you threw the box of finishing nails at Pop. Man that was a fun day!

Vic~ What the! I'm the angel child of the family! I have no idea what you are talking about. Oh before I forget, can I interest you in some ocean beach front property in Nevada?

Miyon~ Clearance Isle, Wal-Mart, $2.00. A real Steal, huh!