Friday, June 16, 2006

School is out...


Well, almost. It's been out for a while in part of the country but we still have a week to go here. But in honor of Summer, I am going to post something new on The Bubble Gum Farm, every single day. Ok, maybe not every single day, but close to it. Plus when I am home for vacation there will be a few weeks where I won't post. Get out there and enjoy the summer! Gotta run, Sam is swinging by with the boat and picking me up for a little ride around the bay. I have to get the sunblock out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun.

Netter said...

MiYon~ Yeah add it. I have a bunch of fun rainy day stuff on there...or stuff for days when its just to hot, not to be in air conditioning.

Sam is taking finals right now so he actually doesn't have to go back to school until Wens.

Aunt Louise~ It was really great. WE didn't stay out long, maybe a half an hour but I still burn...even with 45 sun block on. That sun reflecting off the bay is a killer.