Sunday, June 18, 2006

On Pop's Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh wait! Everyday is my Father's Day. My Mother spoils him rotten. It's true. LOL, OK, you may be wondering what the deal is with the kid blowing bubbles. Mwahahaha...well, My Pop hates it when we blow bubbles at him. He becomes overly dramatic and starts yelling, "My eyes, my eyes!" He loves every minute of it. Dont' let him fool you.
I was going to do something for Pop that I did for Mom on Mother's Day but I didn't gather up enough infor yet...plus I have to put together some pictures of him. Maybe I will post it for his birthday...but that is in October. I'm not sure I can wait that long. LOL, I'm going to probe him for stories and tid bits of info when I am home. Don't tell him, he'll clam up on me. Usually we can't shut him up. Happy Pop's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..intriguing! I'll have to stay tuned for these dad stories.

P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment. :)