Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Not a bad idea...


These nifty slippers are actually for bachelors....but now that I think about it, they would be great for a bunch of kids. Seriously, if you had hard wood floors all you would have to do is slip the slippers on the kids, get the Pledge out and let them go to town. Sure your floors would be slick as snot...but just imagine how they would shine. Hmmmm....sounds good to me. Plus, it would slow the kids down and they wouldn't run through the house. They can't after the floors have had Pledge sprayed on them. They will end up on their butts. I know, its a trick I have used in the past.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to remember this one for when I get my hard wood floors...LOL

Anonymous said...

I've actually been the victim to that. My aunt had hard wood floors and I came off of the stairs and slipped and fell hard.

But pay back was all mine.. lol

Mandy

Netter said...

Mandy, what did you do to pay her back? Did you grease her toilet seat or something...lol.

Anonymous said...

At FAO Shwartz they have carpet sliders to slide all over with.

Netter said...

FOA, huh...I'll have to check that our for my Aunt.

Anonymous said...

Crisco on the shower floor. Just enough to be slick....... ha ha

she fell and i was grounded for a week!!


it was worth everyday..

Mandy

Millie said...

Pledge, heck use Silicone spray. Ask Netter about that one!!!LOLLOL

Netter said...

OH MAN...silicone spray is lethal.