Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Mom has been a busy camper...

Since I can't crochet, someone has to do it for me, so....

I put my Mother to work again. I sucker her into making a baby blanket for my friends that are expecting. She has made a ton for me over the years, so what's one more. This blanket is for Matt and his wife Meri, who recently moved to Florida...that is why it is such an airy design. Its very, very soft. The dog...or dawg, as Matt pronounces it...is part of the gift. I need to hurry up and get my package together for them. Their little boy is due in mid July, so about a month to go. I can't wait to get my hands on that baby...I plan on visiting in November.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

awww - how cute - I wished I could crochet or knit - I took crochet in grade school but all of my "squares" came out lopsided - hehe

Anonymous said...

Aww! Cute ripple! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Those are so nice. That is nice of your mom to do that for you. I made my daughter learn how to crochet....well actually I told her if she wanted that sweater she had to do it herself...LOL She is like me loves to crochet.

Netter said...

Yeah she is nice...but she tried to teach me how to crochet...and I can do very simple stitches but I don't enjoy it, like most people do. It's not relaxing for me...I'm tense the entire time. My sister is the same way but she loves to knit. We are just strange.

Netter said...

I made a scarf once and a quarter of a blanket, which my Mom finished for me.