Tuesday, June 27, 2006

the ipod shuffle...from Sue's site

The way it works:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
The Weight~ The Band

Will I get far in life?
When you wish upon a star~ Cliff Edwards

How do my friends see me?
Up Around the Bend ~ Creedence Clearwater Revival


When will I get married?
Both Sides Now~ Joni Mitchell

What is my best friends's theme song?
The Best of Times~ Styx

What is the story of my life?
Babylon ~ David Grey

What was high school like?
Takin' Care of Business ~ Bachman-Turner Overdrive


How am I going to get ahead in life?
Livin' On A Prayer~ Bon Jovi


What is the best thing about me?
Cosy in the Rocket ~ Psapp


How is today going to be?
When it don't come Easy ~Patty Griffin


What is in store for this weekend?
The Thunder Rolls ~ Garth Brooks


What song describes my parents?
Why don't we get drunk and screw~ Jimmy Buffet


What song describes my grandparents?
Easy to love ~ Ella Fitzgerald

How is my life going?
Another One bites the Dust ~ Queen


What song will they play at my funeral?
Feel Like Makin' Love ~ Bad Company


How does the world see me?
Days Go By ~ Keith Urban


Will I have a happy life?
One of these Nights ~ The Eagles


What do my friends really think of me?
Mercy Mercy Me ~ Marvin Gaye


Do people secretly lust after me?
Squeeze Box ~ The Who


How can I make myself happy?
A Friend To Me ~ Garth Brooks


What should I do with my life?
Saturday Night in Knightbridge ~ Authur Greeslade's Big Band


Will I ever have children?
The Lonesome Road ~ Frank Sinatra


What is some good advice for me?
Boogie Oogie Oogie ~ Taste of Honey


What is my signature dance song?
You Need some Sunshine ~ Craig Richey from the Friends With Money Soundtrack


What do I think my current theme song is?
Look what you have done ~ Jet

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Lavender Blue Dilly, Dilly (So Dear to My Heart) ~ Burl Ives


What type of men do you like?
Teenage Dirtbag ~ Wheatus


What kind of kisser are you?
Cowboy Take Me Away ~ Dixie Chicks


What's your style?
I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today ~ Original Braodway Cast of Avenue Q

What kind of lover are you?
Wooden Heart ~ Elvis Presley


What would be playing on a first date?
Room Service ~Kiss


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Stupid ~Sarah McLachlan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In an evil mood today, are we???Didn't you have anything better for your parents???

Netter said...

It was a random thing...it was the next thing that played on my ipod...I have never laughed so hard though.

Netter said...

I know! I about wet myself, I was laughing so hard when that came up. Its so random...and that is what I got or I should say, what they got. My Mother was funny, she thought I did it on purpose...but seriously, that is not something I want to think about...so no, it was random. lol

Millie said...

Now, I have to tell you this.. How do your friends see you? answer:Up around the bend.. That could be pretty correct!! LOL It could mean, you're a little off course, or you are completely looney!! Which do you think??

Netter said...

UH, both I think, but they still love me!