Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm still celebrating my birthday...

Yep, that is right! I grabbed the mail a little bit ago and what did I discover? A puffy mailer...ohhhh yeah....love those! Anyway, I tore into that sucker so fast you would have thought my britches were on fire.

I found this lovely home made card....pink, my favorite..and WHOA...two itunes gift cards! Cue music....pan to Netter doing a happy dance. It's not a pretty site...but it is kind of humorous.
MiYon! Seriously, that was too much....but I'll take'm! LOL.

I already loaded those cards and started downloading stuff.... When I am done I will post a list. Of course, everyone will think I am totally nuts...cause I am totally eclectic. So much so that it could be scary.

The girls drawings are so cute! Just one question...who is B00-Boo? Is that Bailey? Cute, Cute, Cute!

I'm feeling spoiled!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Lucky you! I discovered iTunes cards and get them for the kids or for their friend's birthdays. (What else do you get for teen-aged boys? I'm baffled.)
Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hi. I never thought of getting those for my kids. Gives me a good idea for stocking stuffers next Christmas. Stop by anytime and read. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

When was your Bday??/

Netter said...

Hey Sue.....I know what you mean. Teenage boys are the pits. WE always pick up gift cards...either to a sporting goods store, blockbuster so they can rent or buy movies and games....or good old itune cards...it really depends on the kid.

Netter said...

Brandy~ May 7th...another May birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!!

Kimberly said...

Cute card - I love homemade cards the very best :)