Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I call it!


Put down your broom, put away the dust cloth....ignore the laundry like Cindy does...I officially proclaim that today is a national day of NO HOUSEWORK!

Don't give me any back talk! Grab your favorite book, an nice cup of tea...or something slightly stronger...hehe, who cares that it is before 9A.M.....and put your feet up.

Go play with the kids....they won't stay little forever. Go seduce your lovers....keeps them on their toes. Do whatever makes you happy today, short of committing a crime. Hey, I have to draw a line somewhere.

Basically, I woke up in a great mood and I don't want to waste my time doing all those things that I do everyday out of habit. I'm blogging first, going shopping, and reading my book the rest of the day...or until I can't stand the thought of dishes sitting in the sink. That is bugging me already...so I need to leave the house and buy craft supplies! Goody! Remember, I called it!

HAPPY NO HOUSEWORK DAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Mandy

Netter said...

I know, good idea, huh!

Netter said...

Hmmm....it must be different from state to state, huh. lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!