Friday, April 28, 2006

Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

I'm very excited.
Before Tami moves back to Nebraska....she is picking up a case of the special brew Dr. Pepper for ME.
Yep, you can only get the stuff in a certain area of Texas...not even the entire state.
What is this special ingredient?
Do you really want to know?
It is Imperial Cane Sugar...yep pure cane sugar....the hard stuff.
That will keep the kiddies on a sugar high for days.
I know you are wondering how that one simple ingredient could make the Pepper better.
Well, trust me...IT DOES.
Don't believe me?
Fine, well, why don't you just visit
Tami's blog site and ask her what Johns opinion is on the matter.
You can bet he is going to be picking up a case of it for himself.

2 comments:

Netter said...

I will be picking it up when I am in Nebraska AGAIN in July. Ah, the glory of the special brew!

Anonymous said...

Dr Pepper the best