Friday, April 07, 2006

My underwear was showing.


Yes, for about 15 minutes, my underear was hanging out. Granted, it was NOT the pair I was wearing at the time. OK, here is the story. I was cleaning the house so I put on an old sweatshirt that had just comeout of the dryer. It has bleach stains on it so it is my official cleaning shirt. Anyway, I put on the sweatshirt and a pair of pajama bottoms and was cleaning the stairs with the vaccum cleaner and after about 10 minutes of doing that I started cleaning the bathroom mirrors. They are all high so I can't really see a full view of myself. I then emptied the garbage cans into a big garbage bag and started down the steps to the garage. There is a big mirror at the end of the steps and as I hit the landing I noticed something strange. I had about 4 inches of a pair of cotton undies sticking out the bottom, front part of my sweatshirt. Yep, just dangling there. I caught myself saying, "WHAT THE HELL!" So I pulled the nice, clean, flowered undies out and started laughing at myself. THANK GOODNESS that nobody came to the door or was home...AND I didn't run out to the grocery store like that. I mean its bad enough when I lean over to grab a jar off a bottom shelf and discover I have a dirty kitchen towel hanging off my shoulder when I am at the store...but a pair of my undies! That would be when I switch grocery stores for good. LOL! Sometimes I think this kind of crap only happens to me. Why is that?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

were they thongs or briefs.

Netter said...

They were big mama panties...with little blue flowers all over them. They are the best kind to work out in, they don't travel up.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny what we get up to when left to ourselves?! I've been known on several occasions to walk into the kitchen only to discover that I've gotten yarn caught around my foot and I've been trailing it through the house! Doh!

Cindy said...

No it happens to me also. We must be related. hehe