Friday, April 07, 2006

Art my ASS!


I was out like a light and then I had a terrible dream, one that seemed to real. I woke up, freaked and now I can't go back to sleep. I was chatting with Chris for a little while. He IM'ed me wanting to know if I had any pictures of him as a kid that are scanned into the computer. Katie was showing him the ones I sent her and now he wants some too. I told him that I would send some this weekend. I also told him that I was attending his graduation from Dartmouth College this June. He had not heard yet...ohhhh, and that reminds me, I need to get that pillow started. Stupid cross stitch....man, I'm not in the mood for that. I want to do some gardening. I want to make some more bracelets, I want to do anything but what I need to do, typical isn't it.

I just wish I could go back to sleep. I'm going to try again in 5 minutes....I swear, I am. For the record, I'm not trying that looney flipping back and forth crap the picture suggests. Man, that alarm clock is going to go off to early....stinkin' 6:30 AM....grumble, grumble, AUGH!

That reminds me....I need to start a new "To Do" list:
  1. start Dartmouth cross stitch
  2. dig out college credit list so Cliff will leave me alone
  3. buy some more white oil base paint- quart size
  4. buy postcard stamps, send packages, fill out passport renewal documents
  5. rent power washer for weekend.
  6. get a manicure/pedicure
  7. write Jeremy a letter
  8. clean out top drawer of my dresser
  9. organize jewelry
  10. go back to sleep and DON'T have the same dream again....scary!

OK, I will finish the list later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better make me something cooler than a pillow for my graduation! hahaa.

Netter said...

Katie you dork, the pillow is your Mom's project and I got suckered into doing it for her. DON"T TELL CHRIS...or suffer! Don't push your luck on that one.

Miyon- They broke....hmmmm, I had a sneaking suspision that they might....let me guess, it was the wire part just past the silver crimp bead. I used the strongest wire I could find, it is supposed to handle up to 20 pounds of resistance but I had one brek really easily. Stick them in a little padded envelope and mail them back to me. I will try to double wire them. Sometimes it works and it doesn't really take that long. I debated for a while whether I should do that or not anyway. I should have just gone with my gut feeling.

I saw the teddies and I though, how cute! I knew I would have liked them as a kid so I stuck them in. Katie was always partial to little things too. The stickers are so fun to make, you just use a little machine called a XYRON create-a-sticker modle 150. Its a great way to make gift tags too.

Netter said...

Send them, send them....don't feel bad. I really should have doubled them up anyway, after all they were for kids.

Anonymous said...

Renewing your passport is still on your list.. Lordy, here I did a hurry and find it on the copy just shortly after New Years and 3 months later you haven't sent it off yet... for shame........

Netter said...

I filled out one form but found out I needed another one instead and it pissed me off so I put it aside and forgot about it. Since I am not going to Denmark now....its not such a rush.