Thursday, March 23, 2006

What?! You seriously thought I would score higher?!

You Are 24% Abnormal
You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.
You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.
You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.
You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
How Abnormal Are You?

5 comments:

Netter said...

I just noticed that part of the link didn't show up. It says I have a 24% chance of being psycho. I'm sure that way under par for my family. LOL

Anonymous said...

Darn it--the link to find out how just crazy I am doesn't work--now I will have to wonder just how psycho we really are...

Netter said...

I put a link in the subject title for you. I don't want to drive you nuts because you can't find out.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I scored the same as Netter.. Hard to believe!!

Netter said...

What do you mean OUCH!? Like its a bad thing?!