Saturday, March 18, 2006

That put a smile on your face, didn't it!


What is it about a smiling baby that melts even the coldest heart? Just look at that happy little cutie pie! You just want to kiss her little cheek and touch that little button nose, tickle her tummy...ah, the endless possibilities. Sure she will drool all over you and everything you own. Her feet will probably smell like cheese, all babies do no matter how well you clean them. She will produce piles of diapers but in the end it's all worth it to hear them giggle and see them smile and watch them grow and learn new things. There is nothing more calming that rocking a baby to sleep and having them snuggle up against you.
Darn it, they are CUTE! I'm actually more of a toddler person. They are into everything, active as hell, sucking up new things like sponges. Still, there is something about a baby with a big slobbery smile and a high pitched giggle that makes me laugh too. I must be nesting right now....lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like babies the best when they start walking all you do is tell them to sit down and shut up. Maybe thats what happened to JeffHAHA. I have never smelled a babies feet that smells like cheese. Only you. How do you know that Its a girl in the picture.

Netter said...

I know its a girl because I know who I snatched the picture from! AH HA!