Friday, March 31, 2006

Skeeter's surprise

If you remember, I sent a bunch of beads to Kelsie and she sent me a colorful thank you and a bracelet that she made for me. I was so excited about it that I made her a bracelet. I had called her and asked her what her favorite colors were and she told me but wanted to know why I wanted to know. I told her she would just have to wait and see. I told her to watch the mailbox in a few days. Well, she told her Mom that I was "up to something" and she was a little nervous. LOL, that is because that child has a devious mind like I do. How funny. Anyway, when she got her package and discovered the bracelet, she was a very happy girl. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Netter said...

Thanks, I thought it was cute. I can't wait to see what Claire and Bailey's bracelets look like. I have some ideas....but I have to get a new set of wire cutters, mine are shot.