Monday, March 20, 2006

Karma bit her in the Ass

Posted by Picasa Katie told me I was annoying. Actually she said I was the most annoying person in the world but then she said that it was actually a close call but this girl in her dorm was actually THE MOST annoying. I had to work at it more than her. I bet you are wondering how this all started. Well, Katie was taking Amtrak back to college. She had to take the LIRR to Penn to catch her other train and I said I would go into the City with her. She gets bored going by herself and her parents or brother would have gone with her but they had to go to a funeral. One of her brothers friends from high school passed away, long story, very sad. Anyway, I took these pictures of her on the train. I had her completely annoyed. It started out when she said she wondered what the weather was going to be like in Lancaster. I told her that I watched the weather channel and it said they were going to bet some ice showers and then 5 inches of snow on top of that. Now, I really hadn't watched the weather channel...I just knew that Katie was wanting warm weather so she could wear her new dress. She was freaking out over my weather prediction and was trying to get me to tell her I was kidding. I was playing coy. Every chance I got I would bring up all that snow and ice. It was glorious!
So picture us at the Amtrak part of Penn Station. We are waiting and suddenly a girl comes up to us and said Hi to Katie. I noticed her name on her jacket and I think to myself..."Hmmmm, I think this is the worlds most annoying person!" Guess what! I was right. She was taking the same train back. LOL! She only told me about 10 times on the train to Penn that I was annoying....but she was going to get to ride all the way back to Lancaster with THE MOST ANNOYING girl. Karma!
I headed home after the girls got on their train. I went back over to the Leach's because Jim said I should come for dinner since I was so nice and went with Katie to the train. I told Jim and Jean about Katies announcement and so Jim called Katie and told her that he had just watched the weather channel and that they were getting ice and snow in Lancaster. She freaked and asked if I told him to say that....and he said no...lol and she knew and hung up on him. LOL! Then he called back and they had a good laugh. Here is the best part....I IM'd Katie when she was back at college:
katies1sexymofo [10:30 PM]: bah
katies1sexymofo [10:31 PM]: it actually is snowing...
Asknetter1970 [10:31 PM]: LOL
Asknetter1970 [10:31 PM]: seriously?!
katies1sexymofo [10:31 PM]: i don't f#&king believe it
katies1sexymofo [10:31 PM]: yessss!
Asknetter1970 [10:31 PM]: Life is gooood!
katies1sexymofo [10:31 PM]: flurries
katies1sexymofo [10:31 PM]: f#&kin lancaster
Asknetter1970 [10:31 PM]: how was your train trip with the MOST annoying person in the world?!
katies1sexymofo [10:32 PM]: hahahha, well I listened to music played sudooku and ignored her
katies1sexymofo [10:32 PM]: ummm arent you supposed to be at my house?
Asknetter1970 [10:32 PM]: I came home because I was tired but I did eat dinner with your parents.
Asknetter1970 [10:32 PM]: You know, I wouldn't let you ignore me...she must be nicer than me
katies1sexymofo [10:33 PM]: well she was sitting in front of me
Asknetter1970 [10:33 PM]: me too
katies1sexymofo [10:33 PM]: she kept trying to interrupt me
katies1sexymofo [10:33 PM]: butttt
Asknetter1970 [10:34 PM]: lol, I still would have got the job done
katies1sexymofo [10:34 PM]: I turned up the volume
Asknetter1970 [10:34 PM]: LOL...evil
katies1sexymofo [10:35 PM]: ahhhhhhhh
katies1sexymofo [10:35 PM]: its clinging
katies1sexymofo [10:35 PM]: f#&k snow
Asknetter1970 [10:35 PM]: I told you...snow!
Asknetter1970 [10:35 PM]: Karma is biting you in the ass because you called me names and didn't believe me
katies1sexymofo [10:35 PM]: you f#&king jinxed me
Asknetter1970 [10:35 PM]: Hell yah!
Asknetter1970 [10:36 PM]: I did....I'm a great jinxer, ask Raine
katies1sexymofo [10:36 PM]: yeah

Anyway, I did find out that THE ANNOYING girl actually spent most of her time on the phone while on the train...and Katie was very nice to her while we were waiting for the train. I can see why Katie thinks she is so annoying. I agree. She doesn't have to try to be annoying, no effort at all.

4 comments:

denise said...

lol i thinks katie would freak if nett was her daughter with how much nett tourtures her lol ha nha ha man it is snow here now we are suppose to get up to 12 inches and i believe it with how it is coming down.

Netter said...

People are always confused, trying to figure out how Katie actually fits into my life. I was her nanny for a little over 6 years, from age 4 to age 10 1/2. Please let it be known that I didn't teach her how to talk like a sailor, she picked that up somewhere else. She actually refers to me as her old nanny and then people think I'm one of her grandma's. For example, I sent handcuffs to that vixen for Valentine's Day and when she told people that they were like..."What! Your Grandma sent you those?!"...and then she had to explain, that in fact, by nanny she meant her old live in babysitter, hence the term nanny, who is now in her mid 30's, hence the term old. Do you see what I have been reduced to?! Old Nanny! There has to be a better way to explain me.

Anonymous said...

DUDE,... the snow thing was a joke... I knew if I told you it really snowed you would post it on your blog as some sort of victory. Well, who is the champion now?!!? WHOOOT

Netter said...

WHAT!?! Wait a minute, its not April 1st yet, so I don't believe your little trick. Good try.