Wednesday, March 29, 2006

John and Vic went to Vegas....


...and all I got was this postcard. LOL, its better than the STD that....no, no, they didn't get a STD...just kidding. I must say I was a little shocked when I flipped over the postcard(Click on it for better viewing) and read the back. #1) I have never been into S & M...I don't know who they have been talking to. #2) I thought everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but they spilled the beans about the S&M. Seriously, I think that just applies to Mexico and Canada. Does Vegas really count? LOL, this was a FUN post card Aunt Vickie. You should send me more postcards....Mwhahahaha!
Naughty, naughty! I think Tisha' assumption about how John hurt his knee that time was correct. I'm going to start calling Vickie, Kinky. Yeah, it has a nice ring to it.

5 comments:

Netter said...

Ok, Ok, so I used tiny pieces of white stick um's to create the little S letters. I could not resist.

Netter said...

lol, I just started getting comments on my posts so I know vickie is going to be making her way down to this one soon...lol.

Netter said...

Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT....

Anonymous said...

Here I am. You should not be tampering with the mail uncle John is going to turn you in. What did tisha say about how John hurt his knee. I've only heard what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I think the rest you made up or that might be so in your case. Are you keeping something from us. I would send more cards but I just don't go very often .

Netter said...

Tisha said that he hurt his knee doing something kinky for you. Hmmmmm....lol. I know for a fact that things that happen in Canada, stay in Canada...if you super glue the mouths of your traveling partners. Some of them have BIG mouths though...keep lots of super glue on hand.

John won't turn me in...I have photographic proof that he sent inflated helium balloons in the mail. See, see, you can't threaten me so easily. lol

You just need to take more trips so you can send me more postcards...that's all there is to it.