Thursday, March 30, 2006

A happy cook indeed.

I made pot roast yesterday. It cooked forever and was very tender but there will be no leftovers. Andy and Deb flew down for the weekend and after everyone got back from the airport they chowed down. I also made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies and out of a whole batch of cookies, I got two. TWO. Now if that happened all the time I would be a happy camper. I would actually cook more often if people actually ate all the naughty stuff so I would not be forceed to look at it all day and ofcourse, pick away at it. Frankly, I don't like to cook. It isn't one of my favorite things in the world to do. Nope, not at all. My problem is that I like to taste stuff. That is what gets you in trouble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Yum! I'm not real fond of cooking either but if everyone ate everything up in one sitting, that would make it worth the effort. :)

Chelie said...

I love to cook, I just am not too fond of cleaning up the mess afterwards, or putting leftovers away, etc...

Anonymous said...

I use to like to cook. but just don't do that much of it anymore. I always like the simple things.But taste. Oh yeaI hate the clean up also.