Sunday, February 26, 2006

Yes, I guess it is true...

Image hosting by PhotobucketThe other night at dinner, Sam's friend Eric said to me,"Annette, you have a lot of friends." I must have given him a strange look because Sam quickly piped in, "Yes, that is true, you really do have a lot of friends." I never really thought about it...but they are right. I have a lot of friends but the most exciting part is that I have a fairly large inner circle of friends. You know, the kind of circle that only the chosen few are privy to. They are the people that you feel completely at ease with. They are the people that you would trust with your life. They are the people that really know what kind of person you are, deep down, and they still love you dispite your faults. In that respect, I am extremely blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, the circle of people who love you despite the fact that you are a crack whore.

Love you netter

Netter said...

KAITLIN ROSE LEACH....you are in so much trouble for calling me a crack whore...AGAIN. Love you too, yah sicko!