Friday, February 10, 2006

What a strange dream

I dreamt that I was at some shop and I was getting my nipples pierced. Yes, that is strange, because I have never, never ever, thought of getting one nipple pierced, let alone both of them. There were several piecers in the room. I guess they were discussing which needles and clamps to use. There was great debate. The goofy looking guy asked me what I was going to hang on the rings? I said I had not thought about it and asked what my options were. He said, "Well, my wife uses hers to hang up the bananas so they don't rot as fast." I said, I liked rotten bananas because they made the best banana bread. Then the girl asked me if I wanted them vertical or horizontal. I looked through books and the guys showed me their piercings and I decided that the horizontal ones would suit me better. Then they used some kind of blue alcohol to clean my nipple and a rather sizable area around them. Then they clipped these huge clamps on me and said that they had to leave them on for 15 minutes before they could pierce me. OK, fine. Then they pointed to a two-way mirror and said that it was required by the state for members of the better business bureau and the heath department to view the procedure and I had to sign a paper saying that I understood that. After I signed it, They took out a device that looked like a mini-jackhammer and put a huge needle in the end and they told me to sit up straight and not to move, that it wouldn't hurt much. After a long, loud noise, they said, "There you go...all done. Uh, we will give you $5.00 off because the right one is a little crooked." That is when I woke up. Soooo strange. For the record, I'm never getting my nipples pierced. Atleast not by those goofballs. Strange, strange, strange. Posted by Picasa

No comments: