Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, today really bites...and it just started

I slept like crap last night, probably due to being upset by something I heard that I have no control over and I don't even know if it is true....lovely. I got up early to take the trash out and could not find the recycling bin. I finally figured out that it was inside one of the garbage cans so I emptied out the bags, took out the bin only to discover that someone had had an iced moca drink from Dunken Donuts and put it in the bin half full...so when I pulled the bin out, the drink leaked all over my foot. NICE. Today better get better pretty darn fast or I'm going to end up nailing someones ass to the wall before its all said and done. I'm going to start with the person mailing me the clown feet. YEAH, YOU!

4 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

Weird. Creepy clown feet. Who do you think it is? I really, really don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I was wondering something. I'm not sure if it's blogger or not, but when I go to your blog, there are a ton of pop-ups that come up, and I can't figure out why. Do you think that's a blogger thing?? Do you think it's something squirrely to do with my computer?? I hate it when people leave drinks in the garbage, and there is no lid, so then it spills, and it's just a pain in the ass. I think that's right up there with changing the cat box. I hope your day gets better. Maybe those clown shoes have some type of curse on 'em. Clowns are scarier than hell anyway.

Chelie said...

I get those pop ups too. sometimes it directs me automatically to a whole new page.

Anonymous said...

Eww, freaky clown feet. Hope your day gets better. Sometimes one just has to give in to a bad day and put all activities on hold until the next day. Feel free to eat chocolate. :)

Cindy said...

It is not me.