Wednesday, February 22, 2006

American Idol....my take on Mens night.


Why do I watch this crap? Cause I friggin love music, man! Sad but true. So, I completely forgot about last nights show with the ladies singing so I can't comment on that. I did however watch tonight's show. Here is my top three list of the guys. I love Taylor Hicks....just love him. I have from the very first time I heard him sing. Then I really enjoyed Elliot Yamin....another one that I liked from the beginning. Then I like Chris Daughtry...another one that I have enjoyed from the beginning. Sure Ace is friggin hot....and he did a good job tonight...but I didn't like all his other performances. So there you go. That is my opinion....and if you don't agree, who cares. Toodles!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I like those guys also, but what about ACE?

Netter said...

I mentioned Ace...but he wasn't in my top 3.

Anonymous said...

I liked the 16 year old guy.... and not the ugly one... the cute one. Alyssa, Dahlia and I were squealing at how adorable he is. We just wanted to hug him and tell him to get in our pants in 2 years.

Olivia Twist said...

Hmmm...ya know..I don't think I have a favorite. As for the girls..I wished you had seen it Nett. You would have really liked it. I want Paris to win. That's my first choice, without a doubt. I did watch the mens performances last night, but truthfully, I could have eiether taken it or left it.

Netter said...

Miyon I would bring back Patrick....he picked a bad song the other day but the boy can blow. I do know that I like Paris but right now none of the other girls are standing out in my mind....maybe that one blonde, the prettiest one....but I need to hear them all sing again and jog my memory.