Saturday, January 14, 2006

Thanks for telling me...

So, Cliff had suckered me into taking Sam to his tennis lesson this morning. However, he forgot to tell me last night that the plans had changed and that they were leaving for New Jersey after Sam's lesson so I wouldn't have to take him. I didn't sleep well last night and my alarm went off at 7:30, so I got up and Nancy caught me headed to the bathroom and told me the news. Lovely! So I stood in front of the mirror contemplating what I wanted to do. Stay up, take a shower, do something productive or crawl back into bed and sleep the morning away. Well, I chose to slip under my fluffy warm comforter. I woke up several times but I wasn't feeling so swell, so I fell back to sleep. Then I thought I would get up but someone who I don't really want to see...EVER...was on the computer and I decided to waste some time until she left. Once I heard her go up stairs I jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower, I heard her go out the front door. Aww, alone at last! Peace and quiet! I've been dinking around the house trying to decide what I want to do today. I think I will just hang out and do some fun stuff. When I get bored with that, I will put away the rest of my Christmas decorations and organize my craft area...its a pit. I'm going to put a deadline on everyone else's Christmas decorations. The tree's must be taken down and put away by the end of the month or its going to be World War III around here.

3 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

I see your have not just friends, but foes as well. Sooo...who is Cliff? I know the names of people who you mention on your blog, but can't put a name to the relation. Yes, I'm a nosey bastard. :-)

Olivia Twist said...

Thanks for showing me how to do the hyperlink thing...it worked. :-) COOL.
Hope your feeling better and not trapped under the covers.

Netter said...

Lexie, Cliff is one of my bosses. He is a huge handful. The foe you refer to was one of their ex-nannies that is still friendly with them. I was friends with her for years but to make a long story short....NOT ANYMORE, and that's the best thing that has happened to me in the 2000's. It's funny, but I don't think she is a bad person, I personally just don't trust her farther than I could throw her...and with good reason.