Friday, December 16, 2005

Wanna puke? No booze required!

This makes me sick. Stare at one of the dots inside one of the circles and if you are like me you will see the other circles slowly rotate. I can't do it long because it makes me want to hurl. It's funny because I usually don't have problems with this kind of stuff. I'm telling you ever since I went on the teacup ride three times in a row at SixFlaggs....I've had issues. NEVER AGAIN... once was fun, twice was pushing it, the third was a disaster. I learned my lesson though. If you are going to go on it that many times in a row, don't spin it as fast as you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wierd! it doesn't do much for me. only the black dots seem to appear and disappear and then appear again.I don't see anything look like it is spinning. Always knew my eye sight was strange..