Monday, December 19, 2005

Tag, You are it....now its your turn.

I ripped this off from Cousin Kippy. Your read it...now you are it, so copy and paste it, buddy.

10 years ago...I was a nanny for Katie and Chris....who are both in college now and I am feeling old. It's a good thing that I don't act my age or I would be quite depressed by now.

5 years ago...I was a nanny for Will and was just trying to get through that year so I could get the hell out of New Canaan. That was probably the worst year of my life. How I actually managed to stay a full year, I'll never know. I am proud that I made the best of a bad situation though.

5 Yummy Things.....Pops' popcorn balls, Vanilla Ice Cream with hot fudge, Mom's Chicken and Dumplings, Candied sweet potatoes, and fresh peaches.


5 Things I Know By Heart......How to finger weave, how to destroy a TV with a magnet, my cell phone number...hey it took months to remember it, my relatives middle names, how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Toosie-Roll Pop...before I bite it.

5 Things I'd Do If I Had Lots Of Money......Build my dream house at home, go back to college...just for the fun of it, Take friends and travel the world, spend the spring and fall landscaping, plan elaborate practical jokes on people I know.

5 Places I Escape To....My blogs, my bed with a good book (get your minds our of the gutter), home sweet Nebraska, Museums, the beach

5 Things I'd Never Wear.....Bell Bottoms, bikini, fake flowers in my hair, a chasity belt, a crop top.

5 Fave TV Shows.....That 70's show, Greys Anatomy, House, Medium, The Office

5 Things I Enjoy Doing...Annoying people, traveling, hanging out with friends and family for no purpose in particular, doing crafts or creative projects, learning new things.

No comments: