Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holy, mangled, Christmas Cards Batman!



Hmmmm, I think Uncle Johns co-workers at the USPS are annoyed with him. They completely destoyed the Christmas card to me. It looks like a weed-wacker was let loose and desided to shread my mail. What you can't see from this picture is the extent of the damage. The envelope opens up completely...the card is torn clear through, the snowman ornament seems to have survived. I hope that was all that was in there. It looks like that gift card for, oh say, $200.00 was confiscated in route. Dang it, why couldn't they have destroyed someone elses mail. Oh well!

3 comments:

Netter said...

Hey Vickie! Thanks for the snowman ornament....I like him...he's so cute.

Anonymous said...

John said if they didn't tear up a peice here and there people wouldnt have anything to complain about. Oh by the way it had a $1000gift card in it. I was in a giving mood.

Netter said...

Yeah,RIIIIIIIGGHHHTTTTTT! Hey did you try on that bra yet?