Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hello Nova Scotia!


Ever since I started putting some slightly dirty comments on my site I have had a few Canadians checking my site everyday. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...and welcome. Leave some comments. Don't be a stranger. Anyway, I have found that Canadian men, or atleast the men I have been involved with in Nova Scotia are dirty, dirty, dirty minded. I am the type of person that appreciates that kind of thought process. Most of the time I am sweet, kind, old Netter...and then someone instigates a situation and BOOM, I'm scooping thoughts out of the gutter. I refuse to give out details (shhh...I'll email you later) but I have honestly been quite bad this year and I have big plans for next year too. However, if you can't wait for me to spill my guts about my naughty misadventures, click on the link on my side bar that is titled "censored for your protection"....you may enjoy it.

No comments: