Wednesday, December 14, 2005

For Cousin Cindy...Redneck Wend.

For the record, this is more of a country boy cartoon and not a redneck joke. The funny thing is that I have been known to break into my country roots by saying silly things like that. I've never used the Y'all or the Y'hear phrase unless I was joking around but I have come out with some colorful expressions that I still have know idea whether I made it up or heard it somewhere before. I actually said , "That's enough to choke a goat.", once and got a few good laughs just from the shock value. Don't ask me where I got it. I have Nooooo idea.

1 comment:

Tami said...

My favorite is still "You lie like a big yellow dog." When I first moved to Texas, a lady in my department used to say that all the time. Also, "You can put your boots in the oven, but that don't make 'em biscuits!"