Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas in Nebraska

Christmas Day was a blast! I had a great time pestering people. Its a rare gift to be able to drive people nuts without them wanting to escape. Well, maybe they did want to escape...but they just never tried. I'd blog all about it but mom's computer is so much slower than mine that it drives me nuts just posting a short blog. I'll have to do all my real blogging when I get back on the third. I'll have to do all my blogging when I get back. I have a great picture of my Pops, holding Cindys present from Santa....lol. Its cute. i'm not feeling very good right now. I have a little bug so I am dragging. I took two naps today....blah, I just couldn't stay awake. OK, I have to run. There is a football game one and we are going to watch the rest of it. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Merry belated Christmas and happy early New Year :)

cityman05 said...

Sounds like you're having a blast. I'm glad you are getting to aggrivate some family members, just don't forget about me. LOL. I have to have my share, too.

Kippy