Monday, December 12, 2005

All this talk has made me nervous!

It seems like every time I turn around someone is saying that I am naughty. I don't understand how anyone can say that about me! I polish my halo daily, why the shine is almost blinding. Isn't it possible to be naughty in the very best sense of the word? Good and naughty, nice and naughty, don't they go hand in hand? It kind of sounds kinky, doesn't it. Mwhahaha! It's not like I have hurt anyone, I've only made a few people blush. I've made a few people plot to get me back by pulling out the practical joke handbook...which, buy the way, I co-authored. I figure someone will put coal in my stocking AGAIN this year. You know, with the price of home heating fuels, its not such a bad stocking stuffer. Now that I think of it, maybe I should have been a little bit naughtier (or is it a bit more naughty- dang it- who cares, you get the idea). I can always sew up a huge...yeah, HUGE stocking and hope it gets filled to the top. I think it is too late to start the ball rolling this year but I can always shoot for next Christmas. Man, this is a good idea. I better start making a list of nice and naughty things to do in 2006. I think I will start the year off with a bang. Oh my....I think I have a few super ideas already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have here. I find it very interesting and will check back often.

By the way, I run a Kinky website that sells products to the very naughty. Maybe you would be interested in our products.

Check it out if you get a chance. The link is: http://lifeandtimesofacityman.blogspot.com

But remember these items are only for the extremly naughty and you have been recomended to us by a lot of people.

Netter said...

NICE! Kip, you crack me up. I got a little excited when I thought I was really going to see some naughty, kinky stuff on some strangers website....dang it.