Monday, November 14, 2005

Seriously, don't take my picture...

Actually Katie was smiling just a second before this picture was snapped. She usually sticks her tongue out so it was lucky that I only got the bitchy look. She is soooooo funny. You really never know what is going to come out of her mouth or when it is going to come out. We were at the diner and she was telling us that everyday her poetry professor has a sexual poem or a poem about food. So she said, "its either sex or food, but never both" as a family walked by and got the funniest look. A few minutes later we found out that it was the family of a guy she knows from F&M....lol, he stopped to talk to her and then waved at his family. Ah, good times! I also have to report about her calendar issue. I was standing by the door and noticed that the calendar had the month of November already ripped off. I thought this was strange but with college kids, you never rule any explanation out. I didn't mention the calendar because...Well, it didn't seem like something worth asking about. Later, we were standing in the hall talking to the girl from across the hall. Katie had just walked up to the door and flung the door open. We were like "Katie!", she said she did it all the time. Sarah said that they lock their doors if they don't want anyone doing that. Anyway, somewhere along the way, Sarah makes a comment about Katies calendar. LOL, to which Katie responds,"Bitch!", which of course gets my attention. I probe that a little deeper and find out that Sarah wrote Katies weekly schedule on that calendar...lol, and Katie wisely removed the page before her parents saw it. Once I found it was balled up on the top of the trash...I had to see what it said. Katie tried to block me but we all know, I am unstoppable when it comes to things like this. We all laughed when we saw what Sarah penciled in for Katie...lol. Sex day, break day, sex day, sex day, double sex day. It was a wise move to remove it though. Katie even cleaned her room up! I'm so proud of her for that. She learned a lesson from the famous hang-over visit to Chris' room at Dartmouth. Jean freaked at the sight of his room and made him clean it up. Oh, that was a FUN day...good times! Anyway, I had a good time seeing Katie again. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh man. I was hoping they wouldn't see that. Oh well. At least I covered up some other bad stuff. :) hehehe.