Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Redneck Horseshoes, the game of Kings...

Kings of the throne, the porcelain throne that is. LOL, I thought of certain relatives when I saw this picture. You know who you are, don't make me say your names. Can you imagine the size of the post? Holy crap! Oh man, I didn't think of that connection when I wrote that...lol. I wonder if they bought new lids of if the raided a few gas stations until they got enough for a full set. Oh who knows, maybe they were plumbers and the seats were obtained by legal means. I'd really like the story behind this bright idea. Here is what I'm going with: It was created for Old Uncle Bubba, cause his eye sight was failing the old fart and people got tired of all the extra time it took for him to walk to the other side of the pit to see for himself that he missed the pole by 3 feet. Yeah, that works for me. the only other possibility has something to do with a couple of cases of beer or something slightly stronger. Guess what Cindy is getting for Christmas! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Ha ha funny funny, I have never played horse shoes with toilet seats, but once at the fair in Seneca I played a game where you threw a ball through a hole that was surrounded by a toilet seat and won a whole crap load of stuff. I would just like to see you carry a toilet seat on the plane.

Netter said...

No, I didn't say that YOU played it...but I think you would enjoy it. lol...I would just stop at Walmart in Lincoln to pick them up...or I would mail them. Carry them on the plane? They could be used to beat someone with...like a bat, so I doubt they would allow me to carry them on.

Anonymous said...

lools like Allen and Dewy

Netter said...

lol...kind of, but even those two are smart enough not to wear a cowboy hat.

cityman05 said...

Hey I can hook you up with some of those horseshoes. OUr towns biggest employer is Centoco, they manufacture toilet seats. So don't forget to check the mailbox this Christmas.

Netter said...

lol, you know Cousin Kippy, you can never have to many toilet seats laying around. It's not a party until the toilet seats come out. Oh man!