Friday, November 11, 2005


Ok, Lexie...this one is for you...but just so you know..there are pictures of me on this site. You just have to search through my archive. I know, that is a pain in the butt, however I do have some funny stuff on there, Ok, most of it is really stupid, but that is part of my charm. (I think...lol) Make sure you check out my list of 200 random things about me. (April 17,2005 entry) I was surprised how easy it was to add an extra 100 to that list. Any schlump can do 100 but it takes a real nut to do 200...lol. What can I say, I'm a lovable nut.

3 comments:

cityman05 said...

I have checked out your list of 200 things and I highly recomend it.
I must say, you have the best sense of humor of anyone I know.

It is good to finally see a pic of you, too. You should post them more often.

Olivia Twist said...

THANK YOU NETTERRRRRR....your so sweet to post your pic for me. That's way cool. Now I can have a pic to the name and comments. :-) Thanks for posting that for me. I didn't think about going through your archives. Didn't even think about that...crazy me.
Lexie.

Netter said...

Kip, your just saying that because we are cousins, aren't you. lol, thanks! I crack myself up all the time. Some people say that could be a sign of insanity. lol, nah, who would say something that nutty.

Lexie, you are so welcome! Make sure to read some of my earlier stuff...its nutty.

Sally, thanks! Has Harry gobbled down all those treats yet? Pet him for me.