Sunday, November 20, 2005


Ok, I like the look of pin-up art. I know I have always been drawn to the styles and fashions of that time era, so maybe that is it. Perhaps it is just the warm way they are painted...they tend to glow. They are often posed in these cute little "oopsie" poses that on the whole are not very sexy, more innocent than anything but that is what makes them sexy. I just think they are very eye catching and for some crazy reason I adore them. It's too bad you don't see a lot of men drawn in this style. I think the ladies would go gaga over them..I'm sure I would. Anyway, I'm thinking it would be wonderful to great to have a pin-up styled site....it may be on my list of possible template changes for the future.

1 comment:

cityman05 said...

Of course you know I have to be different than the other guys, so I will admit that I am attracted to this type of art.
I've always loved the older movies and the pulp fiction style art. I would love to see you do a site dedicated to it. I'll bet you could make a lot of cash selling it, too.

I can remember this one movie about the teenage horrors of marajuana. I thought the girls on there were so hot with their look. The movie was meant to be serious during that day, but I was cracking up through the whole thing.

I liked the shoes, the hose and the hairstyles of that era.

cool post.