Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Nett: lol, are you there
BUZZ!!!
redbudgirl0: yes u r evil
Nett: lol, you make that sound like a bad thing
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: so do you like the site
Nett: do I need to make any changes
redbudgirl0: yes it is neat
redbudgirl0: no I do not think so
Nett: good, becasue I was up so late ....I'm tired now
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: except for the moon boot question (****You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
My red, white, and blue moon boots of course! I look hot in them and they show off my shapely knees. ****)
redbudgirl0: hehehehehe
Nett: LOL
Nett: I was wondering when you would see that
Nett: I was laughing my ass of at 1AM
redbudgirl0: I know you better than not to check everything
redbudgirl0: well I better get ready for my ride
Nett: Did you really check everything
Nett: lol
Nett: everything
redbudgirl0: great
Nett: lol
Nett: just kidding
redbudgirl0: I will have to look better when I get home
Nett: hehehehehe
redbudgirl0: later
redbudgirl0: have a good day
Nett: later tater
Nett: you too

Ok, so after this convo, I really want to go into Cindy's site and write a fake blog and put it in her archives.....something that could be highly embarassing if read by anyone, anyone at all. LOL! Don't worry, I won't. She'll kill me sooner or later, even a big mushy softy like Cindy have a breaking point.

No comments: