Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Guilty pleasure or blog stocker?


By the end of this blog, I should see at least 10 new comments ...hint, hint! So this is what is on my mind right now. Ok, well, its not the only thing but it happens to be the thing that I will be focusing on at the moment. I have a lot of repeat blog readers. I know this because of my site meters. I have people that check my site almost every day, yet those same people never leave comments. Actually, that could be a good thing...who knows what people would say if given the chance. Oh no, it wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, here are my theories....1) You have to be a pretty brave person to leave comments on my site and I intimidate you. You never know how I may respond, you think I am a loose cannon. BOOM! 2) My site is a guilty pleasure that you don't want your name connected too. For goodness sake, you may want to be in the political spotlight one day and the scandal could damage your chances for holding a high office. 3) You are just a blog stocker. You like to hide behind your screen and keep an eye on me without making contact. You gave up window peeking after you got caught the last time so you resort to the cyber stocking of blogs for kicks. Perv! Either way, don't be scared. I don't bite...often. I like it when people comment and I love to know when I am putting a smile on peoples faces. If I piss you off...well, you can tell me that in a personal email. We don't need to air our dirty laundry for the world to see, do we? Nah! Comment dang it, comment!

13 comments:

cityman05 said...

Hi, my name is Kip and you intimidate me...

Just kidding.

I get a lot of viewers that don't leave comments as well. I wonder what the deal is?

Oh well, you can always count on me to leave you a crazy message.

Kippy

Netter said...

LOL...Oh, Kippy, you crack me up. If you can't count on adopted cousins, who can you count on?

denise said...

vibrator u can always count of vibrators

denise said...

and by the way i will send u your suprise on friday

Anonymous said...

vibrators and sending a gift friday, Annette I would start worring!

Netter said...

DeeDee, It takes more than that to worry me. I'm a tough cookie with a long history....never mind, I started to break out in song...lol. Denise, what are you sending. You can't just tell me?

Cindy said...

I am addicted to your site. I have to check it at least twice a day. You do not intimidate me but if you did it would not matter since we are related and all.

Netter said...

Twice a day? Cindy are you worried I will post some funny pics of you? Is that why you chek it so often?

denise said...

it takes alot to intimidate me, remember who i grew up around ( cindy and mike ) lol ha ha ha

Chelie said...

10! Yay I win!!

Kimberly said...

BOO! Just dropping in to say hey there. I notice that lots of people visit my site too and don't leave comments, but then, you have to ask yourself, "Would I leave a comment to a person who refers to herself as a madwoman?" hmmmm....hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

he he he im one of them that vists your site but i never put a comment ha ha love ya shannon he he

Netter said...

Shannon, I can always tell when you visit my site by the time Tecumseh shows up....ah ha, so you THOUGHT you were being sneaky.