Thursday, November 10, 2005

Feeling better....

I still have a headache but its not as bad as yesterday's. Thank Goodness! I know its all allergies too, which doesn't make me happy. I took some medicine and I do feel a little better but I also feel a little sluggish, which I can't stand. I know, its annoying. I hate medicine, I hate pills and syrups, I just can't stand the idea of taking any medication at all. I do, however, take it when it is needed, so don't give me any lectures. Jeesh! lol, I hope everyone has had a lovely day. I'm packing away all of my Halloween stuff. I just took a little break to blog and now I am headed back to the anti clutter campaign. Fun fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayden says "thank you for the gift." Meredith says "no fair." Hayden is in the other room now playing Magnetix. Luckily, John had to go to work, so now Hayden doesn't have to share! (John thinks they are cool also. I have to wait until the kids go to bed so I can play!)

Netter said...

No FAIR...I want to play with them when the kids go to bed too. I know those things are sooo cool. I'm glad I bought him two packages...one would not have been enough.

cityman05 said...

I hate medication, too. Especially cough drops; they kill all the taste buds. Yuck.

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Netter said...

yuck, medication....blah!

Kimberly said...

what is it with headaches? I had one yesterday and actually went home early from work because of it. I HATE migraines!!!! The world would be a much better place without them. By the way, I love the cute fuzzy caterpillars you have on your page!!

Netter said...

Thanks Kim...did I get that off of your photobucket? I don't remember where I got it...lol. Headaches suck the big one...big time!