Monday, October 31, 2005

Sometimes you have to make do, improvise and over come...


Ok, I know this would work for a lot of ladies out there....but I'm proud to say that I have the real things. I love my power tools. I have the standard cordless drill, a jig saw, a handheld mouse sander, a router.....and they have all come in quite handy. I just need a jigsaw...I really want a jigsaw. One of these days I will break down and buy one. Do you have any idea how many crafts I could do if I had one of those? It would take my crafting to a whole new level. After all, Raine says that I am a cross between Martha Stewart and Bob Vila. Yeah, I kick ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...but what about your OTHER "power tools" the ones that come in REALLY handy...

Netter said...

I'm not even going to attempt to act innocent and pretend that I don't understand what you are talking about. Those are a whole different blog, my anonymous friend....a WHOLE different blog.

cityman05 said...

That looks like something I would use. I'm always using my knife for a screwdriver.