Monday, October 31, 2005

Ouch, I feel your pain...what? I can't help but smile...

Sometimes, "TOO MUCH INFORMATION", just needs to be put out there for the world to hear. The IM name has been changed to protect the person with the boo boo on their who who...lol


Anonymous: I have an in grown hair in a bad place and it hurts like the dickens
Anonymous: lol
Anonymous: DO NOT POST THAT ON YOUR SITE
Nett: oh lord...should I ask where...lol
Anonymous: OR TELL ANYONE!!!!
Anonymous: ON MY WHO WHO
Nett: oh come on...it would be fun on my site
Nett: lol
Nett: please
Nett: can I, huh, huh
Anonymous: NO

Seriously, how could I be expected not to blog this convo. The reaction was priceless! Ah, good times. I never knew she called it her who who....life is a learning process, isn't it. Oh and good luck with that little issue.....

8 comments:

Netter said...

I really wanted to post more but it would have totally given away her idenity...and we can't have that because she knows where I live and frankly, pay backs are hell.

Cindy said...

OMG how funny. I can not believe that you posted this, but it made my laugh my butt off.

Anonymous said...

"hurts like the dickens"...hmmm pun intended or no? Hahaha. Here is proof that you are not to be trusted!

Netter said...

What? No, in the end I had permission to post that convo...I just had to change the IM name and I could only post a small section. So, I can be trusted...so who is the dick now?

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I guess I'm the dick? Thanks. BTW In case there was any confusion (as there often seems to be on blogs) I meant the pun "hurts like the dickens" because of the location of the hair(on the who who) not actually calling you a dick...

Anonymous said...

HWAHAHAHAhA!!!! On my "who who"???? Who is this anonymous character?!?!

Netter said...

I can't tell....its a secret. Plus I promised so this one has to go to my grave.

Netter said...

Ah ha! Now I see that Raine did leave a message trying to clear something up. For the record...just so everyone elseknows that isn't in on the joke, I wasn't calling Raine a dick.