Friday, September 16, 2005

Yeah, yeah, yeah, save your excuses....


Attention...
The Annual Chrismas Ornament Exchange count down had begun!
Please start your ornaments as soon as possible if you have not finished them yet. I know how you guys are. Mine are done...DONE...yeah, that is right. YES, I am rubbing it in. So, if you are listed below, consider yourself warned: Amy Bender, Tamora Russell, Michelle Bartels, Shari Little and me...Annette Kaster. Oh and by the way, stop popping out babies. If this keeps up, I may have to stop making ornaments for all of your children too. How sad would that be? Get to it ladies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some day, when I actually get a house, I will have a Netter Tree, a small tree with nothing but your homemade ornaments on it. Sigh, a girl can dream. I can't wait to see your creation this year!!!!

Netter said...

Oh, they are quite lovely. I had to do more than one because they were kind of simple and I have a reputation to up hold. LOL...JESH, I will never spend 8 hours on each ornament again....but they were pretty.

Chelie said...

i love that ornament in the middle...I'm in a pink/purple flowery mood lately. But i know that that flower is red.

Netter said...

Just for the record...I didn't make those ornaments...if you want to see some of my early ornaments you have to check out the craft site.