Friday, September 23, 2005

The sun IS shining....

Oh yes, today is a much better day. Well, for me anyway, I have to feel sorry for those poor folks in TX and LA. It seems like things are being taken care of down there this time...so hopefully there will be few lives lost during this storm. Put them in your prayers people.

On a brighter note...I have had several phone calls, emails, blog comments that have helped put me is a terribly great mood....yes, the kind that would drive my poor sister to the brink. She thinks I am way to happy most of the time anyway. Go figure!

Now if my tummy would stop bothering me...life would be grand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nett
You are such a good person and I am glad you are feeling better. But both my cats are wondering what tuna flakes are. Can we find them in CA? How is your sister, hope all is well on that home front.

Netter said...

Hey Aunt Carole....I'm picking up some tuna flakes for Twitters this weekend...I'll get your kitties a package too. Tisha and everyone else at home are doing well.

Cindy said...

Hey Orlando and Clumsy are hungry for Tuna Flakes also

Netter said...

Jez! Cindy, its too late. I already went to Pet Co....maybe next time.