Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Speaking of Slinky's....I'm forming a club.


I "made like a Slinky " five minutes ago and I took a fun and exciting tumble down the stairs. Ah! Don't worry...I'm OK. I'm like a Weeble Wobble. Say it with me, "Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down." OK, OK, they fall over but they get back up. I'm definatley a Weeble Wobble. I always manage to get up....bruised, bleeding, ect...but I get up. I can't help it that I am an accident prone klutz. It's amaizing to me that I was as athletic as I was. It's even more amaizing that I survived childhood without breaking any bones. I just saved that up for when I was 20. Oh, it was only a little clavical.....and it hurt like a MO FO! Not at the time, ofcourse but the next morning and the following mornings.
I think I should start a support group for fellow Weeble Wobbles. How funny would that be? I can think of a few people that should join. Yeah, I am going to start a website devoted to the tales of Klutz's like me. Email me if you want to join and I will send you a link so you can post on our new WWA site....that is Weeble Wobble Anonymous. I guess the first step would be writing rules or steps to avoid future Weeble Wooble incidents. #1) Avoid jinxing yourself. Don't even joke about it....positive thinking only. I have a million stories where I jinxed myself and others. Yeah, that would be a good start.

1 comment:

Anna Pet said...

I would join...I am a super klutz...I find bruises on me all the time and I don't even remember how I got them. I bump into things all the time, but it is hard to keep me down.