Thursday, September 29, 2005


Oh my, I don't think I should even comment on this picture.......It's to hard to type with the tears of laughter streaming from my eyes. There are some photos that you would have loved to been a fly on the wall to witness, because you really can't imagine what was said to make him put that goffy look on his face. Oh Uncle Gary, you are a piece of work. It's so nice that your family likes to supply me with all of these priceless pictures, isn't it. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Hmmmmm I wonder where on earth you got that picture? Whoever sent it to you was sure not very nice. HEHEHEHEHEHe

Netter said...

Yep, you sure...opps, I meant, they sure weren't very nice.

Anonymous said...

Please keep that pic in a safe place because I want a big, big copy of it. But you two need to watch your backsides, cuz something evil your way comes.

Netter said...

lol...Oh Carole, I know very well that a certain "evil" looms in my future....but what everyone isn't aware of.....oh yes, you heard me right, what people are not aware of, is the evil that is waiting to use the "good" picture.....MWAHAHAHAHA. Tell him to beware, perhaps he doesn't want to swim in those waters alone.

Cindy said...

How can a father plot evil against such a wonderful daughter as I.

Netter said...

Cindy, it seems like it is pretty easy, doesn't it.