Thursday, September 08, 2005

Late night wanderings...


Ok, I was asleep but I think I was sleepwalking again. My light was off and the door was closed when I went to sleep and just now I found myself sitting on my bed, facing the wall. ????!!!???? I turned around and the door was wide open and my light was on. The package I was planning on mailing to Tami and the baby was on top of my silver jewerly boxes. I would never sit a big box like that on top of them. It's so strange. OK, well...I'm off to bed again. I really hope I don't walk all over the house when I do this crap. It's only getting worse too. I never did this when I was younger. CRAPOLA! I'll just blame it on my parents...they seem like good scape goats. Mwahahaha. Hi Mom!

2 comments:

King OSirLucas said...

Hey... I used to sleepwalk and it is scary that sometimes I went out of the room. Strange how I traveled around with my eyes closed. My condolences on your recent sleepwalking... it is not the greatest thing to find out about yourself. *sigh*

Netter said...

I have gone for strolls before but I have not, to my knowledge, left the saftey of my bedroom. Who knows what I do at night?