Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ho Hum and other Sunday musings...

It's a lovely day outside. I feel like sitting around my bedroom all day and reading. I'm not going to do that though. I am forcing myself to get out there and enjoy the fresh air and dang it, I'm going to like it. But doesn't staying curled up in your freshly laundered bed on a nice cool day, with a good book and a cup of tea sound lovely....doesn't it. I can only think of one or two things that would improve that situation....but that is a whole other blog....lol.
I kind of feel like painting my tombstones. KINDA...being the pivotal word in that sentence. I kinda don't feel like painting them too. LOL....Jez. I called Ashley but she must be sleeping or out. i hope she didn't forget we had plans. That would blow..but I could get my hair cut and get a mani/pedi instead. I really need to get my eyebrows waxed. I have been plucking them a little...but I hate doing that. I would rather go, have hot wax put on my skin and have the hairs ripped out in once quick jerk. It doesn't hurt so...why not.
I switched toe rings yesterday. I know you were dying to know that. I just had to get rid of the butterfly. It was time for him to make room for a smaller, simpler toe ring. Oh, I know what I can tell you about. My dream last night. It was interesting. I was walking around behind the set of a stage. The place was empty. I strolled out on the stage and the lights were off except for the spotlight in the middle of the stage. I walked out there and on the way, I noticed that all the seats in that huge theatre were empty. I walked out into the light on the stage. I stood there for a little while and then I started to dance around. The kind of silly ballet dancing I do when I am home along and bored to death..but still in a good mood. I was getting into it and I even started singing a little to my dance. Somewhere along the way, music started playing and the spotlight was following me around the stage. I didn't notice this in my dream...I was a little clueless, caught up in my own little world of make believe. Then I stopped and took a deep bow...and there was a roar of applause. I jerked my head up, scared, and the room was full of people. A full audience. That is when I woke up totally freaked out. Anyone that knows me knows that I would never sing or dance in front of a large group of people....especially alone. JEZ! NEVER! I'm not one of those people that like to be in the spot light. I'm a behind the scenes kinda gal.

I think that I'll head off now. I'm wasting time on the computer instead of getting some sunshine and fresh air. Don't worry, I have my sunblock on...I never leave home without it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fresh air - that sounds good. Too bad it's so hot here. We're still waiting for rain. The hurricane hit east of Galveston so now we may not get any. Not that I wanted Galveston to get hit - mind you - we have a friend there who refused to leave - but rain would be good. I think I will go throw my kids back in bed and see if a nap will take.