Wednesday, September 21, 2005

GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!

A little back ground is needed for this exchange. Danielle was on her Mom's IM and this is the convo that inspired this blog.

Nett: Got your homework done?
redbudgirl0: no ill study later
Nett: What! How can you study later...you shoud do it right away so that you know you have it done and you understand everything while you are not tired
redbudgirl0: im winding down ill remember better later'
Nett: I'm going to tell your Mother to put a password on the computer and to unhook the TV
redbudgirl0: she wont beleive u
Nett: What? She won't believe me?
Nett: I think you are wrong about that
Nett: just for that...I am going to blog about that

redbudgirl0: really?
Nett: oh yeah....I think I should
redbudgirl0: noo
Nett: unless you can think of a good reason I shouldn't
Nett: I need an reason before I count to 10
Nett: ready, set, go...
Nett: 1
Nett: 2
redbudgirl0: because birds have wings
Nett: not good enough
Nett: 3
Nett: make it good
Nett: 4
Nett: 5
Nett: 6
redbudgirl0: because ur my favorite cousin
Nett: Ohhhhhhh....good try ...suck up.
Nett: Hurry up
Nett: lol
Nett: 7
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: 8
Nett: tic toc...time is wasting
Nett: 9
redbudgirl0: im out of resons
Nett: 10
Nett: you are out of time...must go blog now
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: say goodbye to your computer and TV...say hello homework
Nett: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

redbudgirl0: (Danielle put a icon that was showing the timeout sign)
Nett: time out?
Nett: what?
redbudgirl0: i wanted to see wat that smilie did
Nett: oh...well....now I must blog
Nett: nothing will stop me now
Nett: Mwahahahahha
Nett: get your homework done

redbudgirl0: u better not
Nett: what...not blog
Nett: why not
Nett: would you get in trouble
Nett: you said your mom won't believe me

redbudgirl0: no cause shell beleve me
redbudgirl0: Nett: I sense some blackmail coming on here
redbudgirl0: thanks for givin me the idea
Nett: SHIT!
redbudgirl0: lolol
Nett: what kind of lie are you going to tell her
redbudgirl0: youll see
Nett: you evil child ...you have Kaster blood in your veins afterall
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: JUST REMEMBER.....you tangle with me...you will get the tail end of the rascal....
Nett: beware...beware
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: I will have to put my practical joking plans in action and you will have to be my prime target
Nett: do you really want that?

redbudgirl0: no way
Nett: then do your homework and perhaps I will let you live a peaceful life
Nett: perhaps
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: oh perhaps
Nett: gotta run...I have evil plots to formulate

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Danielle, you know that you can not lie to me. That little angel on your shoulder is cousin Nett and you know that she would make u feel guilty. DO YOUR HOMEWORK/

Netter said...

I'm the angel? That is a first! I told you I would do it Danielle...DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Netter said...

LIE...you LIE like a dirty rug! I said to doooooo your homework! You are asking for trouble Missy!

King OSirLucas said...

hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahahah

Netter said...

I know...I thought it was funny too. Sometimes you just have to get kids in trouble to teach then a lesson or two. Which reminds me....I have something new to blog about...but I'll wait a few days.

Anna Pet said...

You are such a fun cousin netter...I wish I had a fun cousin like you.

Netter said...

LOL, I am actually Danielle's second cousin...her Mom is my first cousin and my only OLDER cousin...Oh, how I love to torture family.